The trade show season is quickly approaching. It is the time to look at venues and start getting your company set up for the event. Here are a few things to consider before you load up your company truck.
ROI of a Trade Show
A trade show can produce red-hot leads for your business even months after the event is over. If you make a lasting impression on your audience, the venture is well worth the expense.
In terms of effective marketing, trade shows are great for:
- Reaching potential clients looking for your service
- Inform potential clients of your products who were previously unaware of your company
- Meaningful face-to-face interaction that could win a life time customer
- Reinforce or create a upstanding reputation
- Increase brand recognition
- So much more
There is no end to the value trade shows can bring to your business. However, with all profitable ventures in life, there is a price.
Trade shows can be a costly arena. A battlefield between what could be thousands of vendors, hundreds of potential clients, and a nosy background to boot. You have to stick out in the crowd or your trade show efforts and budget is useless.
To help make sure you effectively spend your budget for optimal results we’ve come up with a few things that we’ve learned.
Where to Begin?
As trade shows can go horribly wrong or amazingly right, it can be nerve wracking to even know where to begin. But worry not. Your team at Bootstrap & Co. Creative Studios just so happen to be trade show experts.
Bootstrap & Co. will be with you every step of the way. Finding the right budget is a key foundational step in your trade show journey. From there, we can help you find tradeshows in your area that are appropriate and profitable for your business.
Part of making trade shows lucrative, is making sure that you’re conveying a message that is brand right. This brand consistent message is portrayed throughout your trade show from print, giveaways, to the booth, and more.
Getting the Right Look for your Trade Show Booth
Attract attention towards your booth and away from other companies. Break through the noise.
Our goal is to make your company look like trade show rockstars when you enter the venue. You can’t help but notice rockstars right? So, that’s the level we aim for. To create the perfect aesthetic for your trade show venture, we recommend a slamming trade show booth design. A unique booth design that is brand right can help draw in your potential clients and make them stay a little longer.
Once you’ve lured the clients to your booth, it’s best that they are met by a unified team. Your company can feel more professional with company branded apparel. We can get company jackets, hats, shirts, really anything you can wear—we can brand it for you.
Trade Show Giveaway and SWAG
The collateral you choose will become a tangible reminder of your company. Make sure that whatever you choose is something that will stand out, be useful, and draw attention in the right way.
The items they take away might just sit on their desk and remind them from time-to-time of your company. After they met other vendors, your collateral could make the difference if you get the call or not.
Here are some giveaway tips.
- Useful Items: Something that clients might want around, but they wouldn’t think of purchasing necessarily. Think stress balls.
- Practical Items: These giveaways will be used and visible.
- Delectable Treats: Who doesn’t love food? Delights could attract clients and a logo label will remind them of your company.
- Tacky: People don’t want these items and your image will only be seen dropping into a garbage bin or the lonely, untouched part of the booth’s table.
- Too Expensive: Sure, these might be amazing products, but out of budget. There are other options.
- Not in Your Realm of Business: It might be a useful product, but it has nothing to do with your company. It portrays the wrong brand image.
- Obscure or Hard to Identify Objects: Don’t leave your potential clients wondering what you just handed them.
Print Services to think about
There is a wide range of print services. Here is just a taste of what can be done:
- Business Cards
- Note Pads
- T Shirts
- Car/Truck Wrap
- Personalize Coffee blends
- Or Something More Personalized To Your Company
Don’t let your red-hot leads grow cold. It is pointless to go to a trade show unless it results in real business. We can help you manage your leads.
There are many ways to reach out. Let us help you contact your leads through:
- Phone calls
- Or a other brand right, unique ways